! DELTA-8 WARNING: DELTA-8 MAY CAUSE IMPAIRMENT!
- 1 oz bottle / 420 mg Δ8 THC
- One dropper (1 mL) contains approx. 14 mg of Δ8 THC
- Delta 8 may cause intoxicating effects, keep out of reach of children or minors.
- Applied under the tongue for maximum absorption
- Absolutely no fillers, preservatives, solvents, or additives. Made from Non-GMO hemp
- Less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC
- Each batch that is produced is sent to a 3rd party lab and results are consistently updated here: Active CBD oil Test Result Page.
Delta-8-THC is nearly identical in chemical structure to the version of THC we are all familiar with in medical cannabis. The slight difference in chemical structure means intoxicating effects are diminished, however, many people described experiencing a strong, calming feeling. Delta-8-THC could be beneficial in combination with CBD, other cannabinoids, and terpenes to produce a stronger entourage effect than using any isolate, broad, or full-spectrum product alone.
Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while using Delta-8. The similarity in chemical structures between Delta-8 and traditional THC means a standard drug test will not be able to differentiate between the two. Do not use if you are subject to standard drug testing.
Yes, Delta-8 is Legal
Based on the 2018 Farm Bill, hemp-derived cannabinoid extracts are legal– this includes Delta-8 extracted from hemp. As with all of our full-spectrum products the concentration of Delta-9 THC will not exceed 0.3% as specified in the legislation. Active CBD oil products are all manufactured using non-GMO hemp.
As with all products that contain THC- Keep this product away from children. Delta-8-THC may cause intoxicating effects; do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, or if diagnosed with any health conditions. Consult your physician prior to using this product; in rare cases Delta-8-THC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure.
Ingredients: MCT Oil, Hemp Oil, Hemp-Derived Delta 8, and Natural Flavors
Legit. 5 star