- May cause drowsiness. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery until you know how CBN affects you.
- THC Free
- 1 oz bottle.
- Broad Spectrum.
- Water soluble formula.
- Natural, earthy taste.
- Applied under the tongue for maximum absorption.
- One dropper (1ml) of the 150mg bottle contains approx 5mgs of CBN.
- Absolutely no fillers, preservatives, solvents, or additives. Made from Non-GMO hemp.
- Each batch that is produced is sent to a 3rd party lab and results are consistently updated here: Active CBD oil Test Result Page.
The Sleep Cannabinoid
Most of our customers are using CBN to help them fall asleep and stay asleep. The relaxing feeling associated with CBN makes it a natural choice for those who find that CBD alone does not give them enough benefits. Our broad spectrum formula will contain trace amounts of CBD, CBC and CBG as well as 150mg of CBN. Particularly with CBN, while you are trying to find your optimum dose, it is best to not drive or operate any heavy machinery until you know how it will affect you.
How Much CBN Should I Take?
We have found that most of our customers take less CBN than CBD. This cannabinoid also directly affects your endocannabinoid system, so it does take a little playing around with the dosage to find what works best for your body. We typically see customers starting off with around 2.5mg – 5mg of CBN and slowly increasing up until they notice full benefits. As with other cannabinoids, taking too much can be just as ineffective as taking too little.
Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water, and ACTIVE CBN OIL™ (Medium Chain Triglycerides, VEDD (Vitamin E Dimer Derivative), Mono- and Diglycerides, and Fatty Acids).
Min Wholesale Qty: 5 bottles